Saturday, May 14, 2005

They're Coming...

Today, I have to go to the ferry terminal, yet again. Guess why? A whole wack of my relatives are coming. Brilliant.

My grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle and newest baby cousin Josh will be arriving at around 2:00PM today and they'll be staying for two weeks. Considering the fact that we usually only have three people living in our house (Mom, Dad and myself) this will be a major change for us, and we don't know what to expect. Instead of just the three of us, it'll be just the eight of us. Oh the joy. I have to share my room, which I've never had to do except for sleepovers.

Well, wish me luck everyone. Feel free to come over anytime and save me.

To make things worse, there is a lot of tension in the house right now. To give you some indication of how bad it is, my usually docile mother smashed a picture of me (frame and all) in the middle of the living room. The reason? She claimed that I wasn't helping enough with the house-cleaning. In truth, I was frantically cleaning my room, cleaning her bathroom, vacuuming the entire house, and talking to my father (who's in Port Alberni, and can't help with the cleaning) on the phone. I see no logic here. They're coming at 2:00, and it's not even noon yet! Honestly.

I'll try to post again soon, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to in the next week. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:26 PM

    Ya hun, i know what thats like. try having your parents like that 24-7 sweet huh? of course i will rescue you. yes for tomorow...me and john shall be your salvation. but i need a ride out. thats all though. shopping soon. excuse me whaile i kill myself.
    meg

    ReplyDelete