Saturday, May 21, 2005

Insanity, honestly.

Guess what? I'm getting a car. A CAR! I'm not even 16 yet, and I'm getting a car. I cannot friggen believe it.

Guess what else? It's a screaming yellow 2005 Mustang V6.
I'M SERIOUS!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, dude. I know. Click here to read more about it.

I found out Monday night, but I didn't post about it because I wanted to be sure that my parents weren't just joking. Turns out they weren't, and I'm the happiest kid in the world right now.

I'm in serious shock, as I'm sure anyone would be in the same situation. The car is in Port Coquitlam right now, but it'll be in my driveway by next Friday. There'll be more pictures posted when it's at home, but this one picture will have to do for now.

P.S. My relatives are leaving tomorrow, so starting then, I'll have more time to post things.

P.P.S. Everything is in an upswing right now, so I'm very giddy about life. Don't mind me.

Also, happy belated birthday to my mom, who turned 45 years old yesterday. Love you, mom.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    you make me wanna lala!! im so stoked for it to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:01 PM

    i dont know how im going to work me seeing your car into my schedual. fridays going to be CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete